WYCLIFFE SURGERY TELEPHONE TRIAGE & ECONSULTS
We are operating a telephone only triage system until further notice to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
All appointments will all be conducted via telephone calls or eConsults and we are no longer running routine appointments.
Please DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY unless advised directly by a GP or nurse.
If you have a coronavirus related query not answered by the links on this page, please contact NHS 111 by telephone or online.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR STAFF
Please show consideration and respect to our staff who are working under immense pressure and doing their very best to care for all of our patients
ORDERING MEDICATIONS DURING COVID-19
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
SUPPORT FOR OLDER & VULNERABLE PATIENTS
What is it?
Social distancing measures are steps you can take to reduce social interaction between people. This will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
They are to:
- Avoid contact with someone who is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms include high temperature and/or new and continuous cough
- Avoid non-essential use of public transport when possible
- Work from home, where possible. Your employer should support you to do this. Please refer to employer guidance for more information
- Avoid large and small gatherings in public spaces, noting that pubs, restaurants, leisure centres and similar venues are currently shut as infections spread easily in closed spaces where people gather together.
- Avoid gatherings with friends and family. Keep in touch using remote technology such as phone, internet, and social media
- Use telephone or online services to contact your GP or other essential services