SMOKING, ALCOHOL & DRUGS ADVICE
Stop Smoking Support
- Wycliffe surgery currently run stop smoking advice clinics. For help and advice on giving up smoking please telephone the surgery (01752 229902) to book an appointment with one of our advisors:
- Please note that the first appointment will be half an hour.
NHS Smoke Free mobile App
- The Smoke free app can help you stop smoking by providing daily support and motivation.
- If you stay smoke free for the 4-week programme you’re up to five times more likely to stay quit for good.
- For further advice and to access the APP, please visit the NHS Smokefree website.
- Harbour provides to help anyone, including family and friends, affected by the misuse of drugs and alcohol by providing information, education, assessment and care co-ordination.
- Telephone: 01752 43 43 43
- Website: www.harbour.org.uk
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other in order to recover from alcoholism.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0800 917 7650
- Website: www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk
- If you’re worried about your own or someone else’s drinking, you can call this free helpline, in complete confidence.
- Telephone: 0300 123 1110
One You Drinking APPs
- Drinking a bit too much can sneak up on you.
- Our free drinks tracker app make it easy to keep an eye on the booze and take control with daily tips and feedback.
- The One You Days Off app is a simple and easy way to track the days you drink alcohol and the days you don’t.
- Visit One You to download a free APP