- We have a private car park layed with an even surface and designated car spaces for disabled patients
- We have friendly access for wheelchairs throughout the practice and all our clinical rooms are located on the ground floor
- A wheelchair is available for use within the surgery
- We have a lift to our large upstairs meeting room where we hold the Patient Participation Group meeting
- In case of emergency we have upstairs an Evac Chair together with an emergency phone.
- Wycliffe has a loop hearing system
- If you have significant hearing difficulties which makes it hard to know when you are being called in to see the doctor or nurse, please inform one of the reception team. They can set up an alert on your medical records so the clinician is aware and can personally collect you from the waiting room.
- Please also let reception know if you require a signing translator to be present at your appointment
- We have a colour coded system with each consulting room door painted a unique colour depending on which doctor or nurse you are seeing
- There is a large chart in the waiting room showing which doctor or nurse is in which coloured room, including a photo of that doctor