MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS SUPPORT
- a safe place for you to talk any time you like, in your own way – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal.
- Call Samaritans free on 116 123, 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.samaritans.org
- out of hours service for anyone approaching a mental health crisis
- non-clinical setting with a safe, calm and structured environment, where individuals can go to access peer support.
- visit website HERE
- specialist mental health helpline, open daily 4.30-10.30pm
- phone 0300 304 7000
- support line for teenagers and young adults under 35 feeling suicidal
- open weekdays 10am - 10pm and bank holidays 2-5pm
- phone 0800 068 4141
Derriford Emergency Department:
- If you are feeling immediately unsafe, suicidal or worried about your self-harm
- Attend ED, Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8DH or ring 999 for an ambulance